- Councillor's Corner
- Osgoode Ward
- City Information
- Event Calendar
The Veterans Transition Support team at First Unitarian Congregation of Ottawa (FirstU) is currently developing a Veterans WorkLife Social Enterprise funding application for submission to Veterans Affairs Canada. Veterans and their family members are invited to participate in a Focus Group where they can offer their viewpoints, suggestions, and feedback. As such, they will be key players in the creation of a new program to support veterans’ transition from military to civilian life.
Discussion will include:
• Who is FirstU?
• What is Social Enterprise?
• What is a Positive Inquiry approach?
• What are your potential needs and interests as you move into civilian life?
• Using technology as a self-management tool
• Building on the strengths and successes of previous military experience